The Dedeacon's Tale

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Dedeacon's Tale is Evolving

New Site Is Now Under Construction

I will be taking a sebatical from updating the Dedeacon's Tale as we begin work on a more official campaign website. I appreciate your interest and support while you allowed me to share my thoughts on numerous topics. Be sure to be looking for our new site in the weeks to come. I hope that we can count on your support and help as we look forward to new adventures. I have archived the previous entries to the blog on my computer hard drive. If you have a need for one or more of these please let me know.

Thanks again and we will be looking for you on the new site. Coming Soon.

I am still.... The Dedeacon.

2 Comments:

  • BAYRON
    YOU HAVE MY VOTE AND MY FAMILY WILL VOTE FOR YOU ABOUT 8 VOTES

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At March 31, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

  • Thank you for your support and encouragement. I hope that you will be active in the campaign. We'll need as much help as we can get statewide. So if you've got any connections in other areas of the state please let me know. I believe you know how to contact me or email me here thru this page. Thanks, BB

    By Blogger The Dedeacon, At April 1, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home